3rd Shift Finisher/Material Handler
New Freedom, Pennsylvania/Temp/Contract
FANTASTIC new opportunity in South York!
Our client is working on ESSENTIAL business to help the medical field and they need YOUR help!! Do you have Material Handling experience? Are you able to perform finishing work on wood products? If so, we have an incredible LONG TERM opportunity for you! This position could last several months-possibly even through the end of 2020!
Please see below for more details! If you're interested in applying, please submit your resume to Heather at email@example.com or contact her today at 717-755-3100!
2nd Shift Finishing/Material Handling
$15.50 per hour
Moves material to production line to support manufacturing through operation of all warehouse handling equipment, which includes forklifts of various types (regular & stand-up), hand trucks, etc.Also, works in Finishing area, helping to sand and stain products.
- Look up/research PO’s, specific inventory items and inventory by location.
- Receive shipments into system on applicable PO’s.
- Print applicable product inventory/identification labels.
- Unload trucks/inbound freight, verify package quantities against BOL.
- Verify package quantities/contents/part numbers against Packing List.
- Identify and move/locate/store applicable Inspection and Medical items accordingly.
- Locate/move/pull inventory items to/from applicable storage locations.
- Ability to follow verbal and written work instructions.
- Keeps work area neat and organized at all times.
- Willingness to learn new and improve current skills in an environment of continuous improvement.
- Aide in sanding and finishing products
- Education: Must have High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Experience: Prefer 2 Years work experience in Manufacturing or Specific
- Experienced with sit down and stand up forklifts